Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Decree from the baby: "Take those off"


The snippet for today is from my 19 month old baby boy (pictured here dressed after a bath by his big sister and looking a little bit like Obi-Wan to me). This morning we heard the pitter-patter of little feet in the hallway and knew Emmett had awoken and was about to join us--such a sweet sound it is, too. Then he saw me and started reaching out, clearly displeased. Though he is at that age where he has learned the power in expressing his displeasure, this was a genuine bother. As it turned out, he wanted me to take my glasses off (and this is not the first time)! I guess now I have the clear answer to the question, "Do I look better wearing glasses or contacts?"


the new glasses on the old face

1 comment:

Maria Stahl said...

Now, I really like those. 'Course I'm a glasses girl myself.