Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful...

I have sooo many reasons to be thankful, it is impossible to list them all!  I am very thankful for the special family I'm blessed with.  Thankful for the ability to travel and spend time with dear and distant loved ones.  I am thankful for abundance of many kinds that I'm privileged to experience.  I'm thankful for my health.  Thankful for the many freedoms I enjoy.  Thankful for the artistic endeavors and relationships that grace my life, and for the way the journey is surprising and full of gifts and challenges and how far I've come and for the adventure yet ahead.  I'm thankful for hope and joy, love and acceptance, and oneness.  And I'm thankful for you, dear reader!  May your life be blessed with abundance and joy and may this holiday find you with many, many reasons to be thankful.

No comments: